No one ever said you had to have cake at your wedding? So if cake’s not your thing. Try one of these fun suggestions for an alternative to the traditional wedding cake.
- Cupcake Cake- Cupcake cakes are the perfect little treats for each of your guests and they look super cute.
- Candy Buffet- Candy buffets can be super colorful and fun. Pick your favorite candies and make a fun display with them.
- Assorted Pies– Perfect for summer and fall weddings. Just think how pretty and delicious some lemon meringue, key lime, apple, blueberry, pecan or cherry pies would be at your wedding.
- Cookie Buffet Set out a variety of cookies on make it creative and fun with your display pieces and away you go. Cookies for everyone!
- Ice Cream Buffet Companies such as Coldstone Creamery Ice Cream offer services for ice cream buffets, perfect for an outdoor summer wedding.
- Barista- Have a barista at your service making delicious coffee drinks, ciders, hot chocolates and other yummy beverages.
- Carnival Fun- Have some carnival stand classics like caramel apples, cotton candy, corn dogs, and frozen bananas dipped in chocolate
- Breakfast Bar– Offer up some Belgian waffles or crepes and give them all sorts of a variety of toppings like fresh fruits, berries, syrups, ice cream and whip cream!
To cake or not to cake… that is the question.