Cake toppers have come along way since the days of our parents and grandparents. Cake toppers were once a symbol of togetherness and the attire the two figurines wore was very traditional. Typically a bride in a long white dress and the groom in a black tux. Now cake toppers still symbolize a couple uniting, but can also represent a couple’s personal style, interests and personality.
There are so many adorable options for cake toppers out there, one of my favorites for finding super cute wedding details is Etsy. Cake toppers can be a really cute way to show a little personal detail to add to your wedding day. I’ve done some searching on Etsy and have found some pretty adorable cake topper ideas that brides out there might like. :) Enjoy viewing some of my finds and have fun finding your super cute cake topper!
1. Lace and Burlap Banner from AFeteBeckons
2. Love Wedding Cake Topper by Better Off Wed
3. Silhouette Wedding Cake Topper by Silhouette Weddings
4. Fox Wedding Toppers by Bonjour Poupette
5. Rustic Handcrafted Hand Painted Wedding Cake Topper People by LoveBirdGoods
6. State Cake Topper from braggingbags
7. Chalkboard Banner from The Paper Walrus
8. Owl Cake Topper by Red Raven Studios